CALL US AT (416) 840-4040 || EMAIL ENQUIRIES INFO@ADVANTAGEPESTCONTROL.CO

Mhouse Refillable Bait Station

Mhouse Refillable Bait Station

Regular price
$33.00
Sale price
$33.00

The Mhouse™ refillable bait station is a domestic-labeled rodenticide. Each bait station pack comes with 12 20g bait blocks. Compatible Aegis stations (sold without bait) are also available for $7.00 + HST.

Product Details:
Each block contains 50 PPM Chlorophacinone, which was invented and patented by Liphatech. Bait station is resistant to tampering by children. For use only in indoor areas. Vitamin K1 is the Antidote.

KEYS TO RODENTICIDE PERFORMANCE:
Place along walls, in corners, by gnawed openings, or concealed places between floors or walls, or in locations where house mice or their signs have been seen. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease. Remove as much alternative food as possible.

PRECAUTIONS:
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, PETS AND LIVESTOCK. May be harmful or fatal if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Rubber gloves must be worn when handling product and when disposing of dead rodents, unconsumed bait and empty containers. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Wash contaminated clothing, separately from other laundry, with soap and hot water before reuse. KEEP AWAY FROM FEED AND FOODSTUFFS. This product is toxic to fish and wildlife. Keep out of lakes, streams or ponds.

FIRST AID:
If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: For all cases of human ingestion call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip
a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If pet or livestock poisoning is suspected, immediately contact a veterinarian. Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.

TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
Vitamin K1 in the form of intramuscular or subcutaneous injections, or by oral ingestion is a suggested remedial treatment for anticoagulant poisoning. The severity of the case measured by establishing prolonged prothrombin times (P.T.) will determine appropriate therapy. Monitoring P.T. will indicate the necessity of repeated treatments.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Store in a cool, dry place away from other chemicals and food or feed. Store product not in use, in original container, in a secure location inaccessible to children and non-target animals. Wrap unwanted or damaged bait stations and discard in household garbage. DO NOT use damaged bait station.

RODENT DISPOSAL:
Dead rodents should be securely wrapped and placed in closed containers and disposed of in the garbage. Otherwise, securely wrap carcasses and bury to a depth that will make them inaccessible to scavengers.

NOTICE TO USER:
This pest control product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the label. It is an offence under the Pest Control Products Act to use this product in a way that is inconsistent with the directions on the label. The user assumes the risk to persons or property that arises from any such use of this product.