Important Notice: This control product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the label. Please read and follow all label directions carefully. This document is not a label.
PCP #: 29759
Quantity: 600 gms.
DOKTOR DOOM GO GREEN PREMIUM QUALITY PYRETHRIN INSECTICIDE POWDER FOR HOME AND GARDEN is made from an African flower (Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium) and has a very low mammalian toxicity. Effective against ants, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, earwigs, sowbugs, crickets, certain beetles, boxelder bugs, fleas, bed bugs, chewing and sucking insects such as leaf hoppers, exposed thrips and certain aphids in gardens and houses.
Lightly coat the areas where the insects crawl and hide such as cracks and crevices, underneath built-ins, around pipes and drains, in storage cabinets, behind medicine cabinets, in electrical outlet boxes, garbage cans and in attics and basements. Repeat as necessary, probably once a month. Contact insects directly with the dust when possible. Do not dust pets.
- Bed bugs: dust thoroughly both sides of mattresses and beds.
- Fleas: thoroughly dust sleeping quarters of pets and floors.
Outdoor Garden Use:
To control Aphids, Caterpillars, Flies, Leafhoppers, Leafrollers and Thrips (exposed), lightly apply the insecticide dust when plants are dew covered or previously moistened with a spray of water. Coat both upper and lower surfaces of leaves. Repeat weekly. For the protection of bees, early or late dusting hours (while blossoms are closed) are recommended. For best results, apply in evening or cloudy day when air is still. Do not apply in direct sunlight or when temperature exceeds 32 °C. Contact insects directly with the dust.
Directions for Vegetables Use:
Dust the foliage thoroughly; repeat as necessary. Do not apply if rain is expected.
- Beans: To control Bean aphids, Mexican bean beetle larvae and Potato leafhoppers, use 325 g per 100 m² when the plants are 25 cm high.
- Cabbage:: To control Cabbage loopers, use 575 g per 100 m².
- Other Cole Crops: To control imported Cabbage worms, gabbage bugs, Diamondback larvae and Harlequin bugs, use 325g per 100 m².
- Cucumbers: To control Aphids and Spotted cucumber beetles, use 325 g per 100 m² when the plants begin to send out runners.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use near fish ponds or aquariums. Avoid inhalation of dust. Wash hands and other exposed skin after handling. Consult label for more information.